& Profit from the ‘6 Laws’ of Recession Survival Marketing Strategies for an Unpredictable Economy
- The Customer is All-Powerful — for scrutiny, and learn from it now!Are you REALLY paying attention — retention and activity will tell you . . .
- What Do They Really Want?
- How Can You Get Them to Buy More?
- How Can You become more ‘buyer friendly’?
- The Experience — Becoming the Unordinary, obvious Difference is more essential than ever! Think of the Starbuck’s Experience — how many people spend $4 to $5 on one cup of Coffee? Research — begin with the end in mind, listen to your Customers (see #1) and then create it.
- What ‘story’ are you giving them to tell?
- What actually makes your different? What ELSE could make the difference?
- How can you Create an Experience & Relationship worth Bragging about?
- You Must Become More Valuable & Less Dispensable — Better Marketing, Better Service, Better Everything is NOW a requirement! You want to be more Appealing than just a ‘product’ or ‘service.’
- How Many REASONS are you giving your prospects to Buy from you?
- How Can You increase the REASONS?
- Are you doing enough to make your value obvious and apparent?
- Money Moves to TRUST — In the Unpredictable Economy, your customers demand Trust. What are you doing to create and sustain it . . . BEFORE, during, and AFTER the sale?Paranoid customers are the norm . . .
- Whatever you are doing, it’s probably not enough.
- What More Can You Do?
- Would you Buy from You?
- Customers Want What They Want — The Customer mindset of “this is for me NOW is the extreme. Your goal now must be creating a message that matches their needs and desires.
- You MUST make ‘giving you money’ a VICTORY for your Customers.
- The Ultimate Secret is aligning WITH the times we live and with your customers.
- Not all Customers are created equal OR respond to the same message. Have multiple messages for different customers.
- Segmenting and/or Creating New Income Streams (or businesses) — ‘Divide and conquer’ Finding Transition Customers, Customers with Money, and Deeper Niching.
- What Trends have you noticed about your customers?
- How Can You better Segment your Customers to create more specific offers?
- Who else has customers like yours that you can leverage and/or cross sell — create JV (joint venture) with — or ask to do an affiliate program with you.
Debbie Wysocki is a former Beverly Hills financial analyst who reinvented her life. As the owner of MLM Academy, she loves teaching how to build profitable businesses through the industry of network marketing. Debbie is a wife, mom, Girl Scout Leader, trainer, and a top producer in the MLM industry. Knowing success is about providing solutions, Debbie published BE IRRESISTIBLE: 7 Key Recipes to Building a QualityTeam Whether You’ve Been Network Marketing 10 Years or 10 Minutes. To learn more about Debbie, visit www.HowToBeIrresistibleNow.com or www.WomenWithDreamsMLMAcademy.com
email: Debbie@WomenWithDreams.com Office 800-576-3767