Becoming a Super Star
You are a Super Star! Right. And who do you want on your team? SUPER STARS! People that are at least equal in your skill . . .Right?
YOU ARE ONE RECRUIT AWAY FROM EXPLOSION!
But think about this. What would happen if you create two teams of people of like minded people that were focused on assisting others build dreams—who had exceptional skill—people that on a scale of 1 to 10 you would classify as a seven or higher?
If people were M&Ms and the million dollar earners in network marketing were green M&Ms—you want to go after the green ones! You are not out to save the world. People need to qualify for your team. There are only so many hours in your day.
Who are you going to recruit—someone who has great people skills, a good job, and sees the value in building their dream (versus their boss’) or the waitress at Denny’s who is telling you this is a pyramid and they have to check with their spouse.
Who do you think will be more fun to build with? Who do you think will have a better sphere of influence?
Yes, the MLM Academy system will assist anyone who wants more out of life—but the reality is—it is a fast track for those who will follow the system—a two to five year plan where you can stack the deck in your favor to achieve success.
Remember—and we cannot say this strong enough with flashing neon lights—RECRUIT UP. What does that mean? Recruit people that have better skills, have better jobs, maybe live in a better neighborhood.
Don’t think for a minute because someone drives a more expensive car than you or lives in a more expensive house than you that they would not be interested in what we have to offer.
We have the GIFT OF FREEDOM
Everyone has the same set of challenges—just at different levels. Some people may be figuring out how to pay $800 to the landlord for rent and pay their minimum visa payment and others are trying to put together the 6 mortgage payments for the ocean front homes and the lease payment on the Ferrari. Maybe that accountant just saw his co-worker laid off and knows he is next so he better put a Plan B in place.
The point is, you never know what is going on inside a person—that’s why we always show the same presentation. You cannot say the wrong thing to the right person or the wrong thing to the right person—TIMING is everything.
A couple of things here as you go through this module –
- Leaders became leaders by spending 90% of their time on prospecting and recruiting until they were making a net check of $10,000 per month. (Hint: Do what Leaders Do . . . If you want the BIG BUCKS!)
- The things we are asking you to do probably feel uncomfortable. That’s OK. If you will take the leap of faith and actually do them, they will become comfortable – and you will become good at them.
- One of my colleagues showed the plan 67 times before he got his first YES. So, do not become discouraged if you have people that commit to see the plan and do not show up – become better at inviting.
- Do not become discouraged when people say no. Expect people to say no.
- In fact, we’ve provided you with a chart to mark off 100 NOs. When you show the plan to 100 personal people over a two to five year period, you will be earning a 6 figure income. Regardless of the outcome. (Of course, your results will be much better if the people you are showing the plan to are green)
Kinda makes it easier to show the plan when you are not dependent upon the outcome!
So what are the components of IRRESISTIBLE Recruiting?
- Contacting and Inviting
- Closing (Including Answering Questions and Objections)
- Getting a New Person Started
- Duplicating the System
We’ve included modules on each of these topics in the Inner Circle Silver Master Mind Members Area (Log In/Join here) and some extra tools to assist you in becoming a true Super Star IRRESISTIBLE Recruiter!
We have also have some great resources available to our Master Mind Members (our Complimentary Membership Level) Join/Log In Here
Be sure to have fun with your business. People can tell when you’re having fun. They will see your excitement. It will be contagious. That’s more important than the facts. When people see you on fire, they will say, “What is she doing?” or “What is she so fired up about?” I gotta know.
It gives you the perfect opening!